Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Grace's first visit to the hair saloon

Grace seriously needs a hair cut. Her last hair cut was a few months before me giving birth. During my confinement, I already thought her hair is kind of too long for a little girl (and my mom nagging me that Grace's hair is too long). So, as soon as I'm off the confinement "imprisonment" (haha), I took Grace to the hair saloon. Both of us had our turn.

I had my hair cut first, then Grace. Just to let her see and know that there's nothing to be afraid of. And, sure enough, Grace is very brace, she sit through her turn perfectly well. Here's some photos I took. Had to be content with just some reflection shot as I don't want to get in the way of the hair dresser.






Here's her with her new hair style.




No comments: