Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Today

This is what happened today....

I woke up real early in the morning, get myself ready, pump my milk, had my breakfast. Then I make Grace's special milk.

Woke up Grace at about 7.20am. She had her milk and then only willing to go wash up at about 7.35am. By then, little Elise has waken up and screaming at the top of her little lungs for milk. Rushed Grace through her wash up and then get Elise to bath. Then off we go with my mother-in-law. Where to?

We sent Grace to school then head down to the hospital. And yeah, little Elise needs her follow up check on her jaundice level.

When at the hospital, waited a while for the doctor. The doctor is happy with Elise's appearance; she's pinkish now rather than yellowish earlier. So, to be on the safe side and to confirm that her jaundice level is down to normal, doctor ordered a last blood test. Off we go to the lab, took her blood sample and we headed home.

10 minutes after reaching our home sweet home, I received a call from the hospital. I thought it was from the doctor, but no. It was from the lab assistant. And you know what? Some how the tube broke when they were doing the test and that sample could not be use. What to do? We have to head down to the hospital again and Miss Elise has to undergo the prick on the heel again! Sigh....

And so we went down again, went straight to the lab and have her blood taken. This time they took 3 tubes instead of the normal 2. Fine.

And when we were on our way home, almost reaching, my phone rang, and it was from the hospital again. What now? I was relieve to hear the doctor's voice this time. And was even more relieve to hear that the test result is 29! Means? Elise is down to normal, no more jaundice! Woohooo.....Thank you Lord.

Good bye Jaundice!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

What a day you had! Poor little Elise, had to get pricked twice! But I'm glad that she is back to normal!

Love,
Ta Chie