Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome

A simple scrapbook layout to welcome little Elise into our sweet family. This marks the beginning of scrapbooking for Elise and not forgetting continuing for Grace.

I had not been making layouts for like 11 months or so. When I first got pregnant, I lost all the mood and mojo to create, it slowly came back for cards and mini albums, but never for layouts. Good thing that I'm getting it slowly now, cause I really need to get all the memories documented.

This layout is a pretty simple one, completed it in about an hour. I guess for the time being, all layouts will be simple with minimum techniques as I prefer to get one completed while little Elise is sleeping rather than coming back again and again to the same unfinished project.

Well, here it is.





Materials used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations, The Paper Company; Patterned paper: Crate Paper; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Rub-ons: Crate paper; Flowers: Prima; Buttons: Little Red Cottage; Alphabets: We R Memory Keepers; Trim: Katia; Adhesive: Therm O Web, EK Success; Felt: Office supplies

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Beautiful as always!

Wishful Thinking said...

That's lovely :-)
And yes simple is good ... would rather have an album full of simple pages of wonderful memories, than no album complete with a few half done fancy LOs! :-)
I too lost my mojo for scrapping when I was pregnant - but only for about 4 months. Now I am on a card making mission!