Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I've been crafting....

Yay...the mood and mojo to create is back! I'm so happy, cause I've got lots and lots of mini albums and layout to complete. Have to get all those memories recorded!

I've created a simple 1st year month-to-month tag for a friend, whom is expecting her second son this September. (you know who you are....hehehe) Have actually got the tag mini album idea from Two Peas In a Bucket, A Mini Album A month: June series, here and the month-to-month recording idea from Elle's Studio month-to-month baby tags which I purchased, so as to record Elise's growth. Well, lifting ideas and then add in my own creativity, tada...I made my own version of the mini album. I've use mostly the products from my favourite brand, Cosmo Cricket. It's an older line (Lil' man), but still it is oh so nice!






Album holder
Casing: Cosmo Cricket (Photo Black Box); Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket; Chipboard shapes: Cosmo Cricket; Journalling tag: Jillibean Soup; Alphabets: Basic Grey (big), Making Memories (tiny)

Album is 4" x 6"
Cardstock: American Crafts, The Paper Company; Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket; Chipboard shapes: Cosmo Cricket, Love Elsie; Die Cut shapes: October Afternoon; Stickers: Cosmo Cricket, 7gypsies, K&Company,Chatter B-O-X, Love Elsie; Alphabets: Cosmo Cricket, RoseMoka

1 comment:

liana said...

Hi YS, thank you so much for the mini handmade craft album.
You are very very gifted and creative. You must spent a lot of time in making the album.
I can't imagine, a busy mom with 2 children still can spend time in crafting. Anyhow... Thanks again for the lovely album.

love,
unborn baby & me