Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy One Month Old....

Not long ago I posted about the arrival of our bundle of joy, Elise and that was already a 1 month old history! Little Elise is now 1 month old!

From a birth weight of 2.76kg she had now grown to 3.71kg! Doctor commented that it was a really good weight gain. From a 49cm long, she is now 52cm long. Her head circumference increase by 3 cm to 36cm! (looking at this, I feel I'm back writing analysis, only that when I work, I analyse dollar numbers...hehehee)

As for her milestones:
- she could move her head from side to side, but prefer the right side
- when I put her on her stomach, she will stretch her legs and kick; if the surface happens to be slippery, e.g. the photo therapy box, and if she's really angry, she can kick and move herself round and round....hehehe...
- lots of jerky arm movements and will bring her hands to her face
- blinks at bright lights and could focus on object (like my face) placed close to her
- her favourite food.......mummy's milk

And now, feast your eyes on her photos......

The one-month-old likes to sleep like this
or like this
trying to make a smile for mummy?
notice her double chin?

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Please give her lots of hugs and kisses for me. She is too cute! The girls at work kept saying she doens't have the crazy hair like Grace!