Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grace's art work

Grace has many many art works...those from school, those from church and those from home.....thus, you can image those art works being cramped on my already small craft desk...which sometime could get in the way....so I thought of a way of storing these precious.....right...put it on my layouts....

So, here's two layout showcasing Grace's art work...

The first one here is a little something that Grace made using bits and pieces of papers that she found on my table...she was making this while I attend to little Elise, and she kept telling me, she'll need to finish it up another day...because there's just too much glue....hehehhe....little ones meet glue = MESS...

The second one is a "folder on a layout" I made to store all the cards that Grace made me for year 2011....from this year onwards, I will have one for each year...that way I can save keep the cards that she made me and it would be so precious to look at when she's all grown up....


Talking about cards, there's this certain card I want to talk about here....it is for my birthday from my girl...and look at the wordings....



That day, she told me she wanted to give me a surprise...and the surprise is a card, so wanted me to give her some materials...and so I gave her some and wrote on a scrap paper the following greetings..."Dearest Mummy, Happy Birthday, I love you..From Grace and Elise"....so what happen to the "Birthday"?....this is what she said and insisted.."Mummy, this word (pointing to birthday) is too long...I can't write it...I will just write this and this (pointing to Happy, I, Love, You)...and not this...(pointing to birthday)...sigh....

2 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Love what Grace makes for you :-) (We must have had the same idea to blog about our daughters art today hehee)
Your LO's are lovely. I have taken lots of photos of the kids art and hope to one day get them all scrapped! I couldn't possibly keep them all (some for their size, but also I would just run out of room!). Great idea with the pocket though to store cards on your LO. Love it.

Blogger said...

Can You Please Come READ My Blog !

Thanks, :)


Btw You Blog Is Pretty Cool.