Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Missed me?!?

Went MIA for a few days......school holidays...sigh, always makes me even busier....plus, brother-in-law and family from Singapore visited us last week (and so some extra activities), plus church children camp during end of last week....

Yeap.....we went to the beach twice with Grace's cousins...once during the evening and the second time it was like 11am when we reach the beach...so you can imagine how Grace look like after the outing....

Then I was busy preparing kits after kits (crafting kits that is), booklets after booklets (with my Zutter binding machine) for the children camp. We had a blast during the camp.....children loves their craft materials and I even let my class play with some of my wood mounted stamps....love those stamps....I don't have to worry about the kids being too rough.....

Here's some photos of the kids enjoying their stamping session and the very messy table....




I will be back with layouts that I made way before the school holiday starts and Elise 11 month old updates (yes...I am way way too late)

No comments: