Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wrestling with Mr. Bolster

I've noticed this for quite sometime now....when given the bolster, Ms. Elise will, for some reason, definitely "wrestle" with it....sometimes, even her pants came off...hehee.....maybe is her teething?....I don't know..but it sure was fun looking at her wrestling session...so, even with the blurry photos, I needed to put it down in my scrapbook...

I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch and played with stitching again....this time with the help of the Seweasy stitch piercer....it really was faster, rather than poking the holes one by one with my safety pin, which I borrowed from Elise (for her nappy)...

Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico June's Kit and some floss...
Sketch: Sketchy Thursday 6.16 Sketch

7 comments:

lisa said...

How sweet.
I love the buttons and stitching.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

mariko said...

Cute!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!

Kayla W said...

Too cute! Great memory of your little one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee the photos, the stitching and loving the PAINT! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Adorable pictures, and I love the way you made your page. Too cute!

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh my gosh this is so so cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Jaime Lee said...

Love your layout and loving your stitching!