Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sometimes, you just need to sleep like this...

I'd posted this photo in one of Elise's monthly update and thought it was really a funny photo...it definitely makes me smile every time I look at it (I was laughing out loud when I was choosing photos last night)...she was having hard time falling asleep that day and when she finally did....she had to have this funny style...silly Elise...

And so, I used a Creative Scrappers Sketch
and created this super simple page...and yes I made myself stitch again...


Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico June's kit, cross-stitch floss from my stash, and silver Signo pen
Sketch: Creative Scrappers Sketch #161

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Haha, that is a very funny picture! I LOL everytime I see that too. In fact, it's that picture that prompted me to start "collecting" pictures of Stanley's various sleeping positions. That boy sleeps in some wierd positions sometimes.

Jaime Lee said...

Such a cool picture to scrap! Love those paper choice you pick :D