Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sandy Playground

There seems to be a thousand beach photos to be scrapped.....yeah...we love the beach and the kids love it too....we had been going to the same beach for like every week....Elise started off with limited exposure to the sand...and eventually we let go and let her play in this gigantic sandy playground...

Somehow, she knows that these are not to be eaten and she never once tried to put the sand, nor the play items in her mouth....and she enjoyed it a lot....I dressed her in romper and long pants..so we won't get sand in unwanted areas and it is less messy, just take of her long pants and most of the sand will be gone......

Well, I enjoyed looking at her playing the sand...and just for one outing, I have 51 photos of her with the sand....so it was a hard task to stream down to just 3 for this layout....

We don't have four season here where we live, but the weather here is like summer everyday...and so I go on with using the Summer Days banner, but instead of using it as it as (a border stripe), I separated the flags and go about making my own banner...and I made a sun using buttons and some stickles...and the watermelon..it is also refreshing to have some fruits during hot steamy days....

Scrapbooking materials: Studio Calico June's Kit, some old trims from my stash and stickles
Sketch: Sketchy Thursday 6.23 sketch

3 comments:

corrie said...

I love beach pictures. They are my favorite to scrap. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe...toooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeee that trim you used above the banner! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

I totally get having 51 photos and only getting to pick three for a page! :) Love the banner at the top! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!