Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting started on blog

I'm kind of a conservative internet user in the beginning. Just using the internet for emails and browsing for information and resources, especially low air fares and handicraft for my church children, then fullstop. It took me few weeks to just decide to have a Facebook account.

I now have an account on Facebook (my first breakthrough) to share with friends photos of my vacation, my little princess and for networking. Aren't that enough? How about other things, like my feelings and experience as a mother? How do I share it with my friends? Well, I've seen lots and lots and lots of blogs by now and kept on hesitating on whether to start a blog of my own.

After much hesitation and consideration, here it is, my brand new personal blog to share on the excitement, frustration and joy of motherhood.

No comments: