Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Beauty Queen

Yeah...this little girl of mine is really very good in getting herself pretty and beautiful!

This started soon after she hit the age of 2. She had slowly start to request to wear a certain dress or t-shirt and she sure knows which is nice and which is less and which is not! Oh....what will she become when she grows up?

Well, my mother-in-law just came back from her stay in Shanghai on Friday. And off course, she'd bought a few nice clothes for little Grace. So on Saturday afternoon, it was a fashion show by Grace for all of us. Phaik Sim, my sister-in-law get her changed into one dress after the other. Then this little girl will make one or two turns to model her dress.

I was busy making bread that afternoon, so Grace would run off to the kitchen calling after me, show me her dress, make a turn or two, then wave to me. Then off she went to try on another piece of garment.

It was such a fun (and it feels sweet too) to watch her modelling her dress. She's such a sweet little girl!

No comments: