Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Should I or should I not?

I've been contemplating on whether to invest on a Photo Printer lately.

Why do I even think of buying one? Well, I'm really into scrapbooking after my first try in September 2008. And since then, I have printed many photos for the use in my many layouts. I've been printing them in a shop in Queensbay Mall. Why that particular shop? Well, it has this machine which allow us to print multiple photos in a single layout, 4R. One can choose from printing a full 4R photo, two different photos in a 4R, four different photos in a 4R or even 9 different photos in a 4R. However, the pricing is not cheap!

I've been thinking that it may cost lesser, in the long run, to have my own Photo Printer. Well, guess I have to think and calculate a little more before making the invest!

psst: hey, why not as a birthday present? ....."wink wink wink"

No comments: