Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, after getting my new venture to go-live, I'm still really busy (or I made it to look like busy). Had not been crafting the past few days as I was engaged in something that I had not touch for a long time.

You see, I'm a Bachelor of Commerce graduate majoring in accounting and 3 minors in economy, marketing and MIS (Multimedia Information System, I think). Out of the 3 minors, I love MIS the most. Before I gave up my career to take care of my little mischief, I was a Finance Supervisor in a shared service centre of a MNC. My work relates a lot on business/account reporting and I work day in day out coming out with new automated reports for the organisation. I resolve around BRIO reporting, Ms Excel, a little of Ms Access, SQL and stuff like that. I love it!

And now, as I was starting my new venture, I thought I should have a proper system recording my costs and also a proper invoicing system. As such, I worked and asked and work again to get the the desired results. Everything is coming together now, though it is not sophicated at all, it works for a real small business. Grin...grin...

Talking about my new venture, I just want to remind readers about my two giveaways. Remember, if you want to in the running for the giveaway in this blog, leave a comment on the post, if you want to be in the running for the card giveaway at Y-Shong Handmade Craft, enter your comment in the Suggestion Box at that blog.

No comments: