Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Man

Hubby will be celebrating his 38th birthday (since I don't make my age a secret, hubby's age is not a secret too...grin) this coming August 5th. Yesterday, we decided to gather a few of our close friends at our house for a quick and simple celebration.

My mother-in-law cooked her best "lam mee" (some kind of noodles with soup cooked from prawns' skin) and our friends bought the nicest cake.

And so,
birthday celebrations
plus cheeky daughter
plus family members
plus close friends
equals a happy man

Thus, the big smile on his face in this photo, which I quickly transform to a layout.
(we were taking photo as a family of three in the dark (with the candles), thus no nice photo of me)



***sorry for the glare in the photo, I might replace it later...

Materials:
Cardstock - Coredinations
Patterned paper - Making Memories Scallop Circle
Others - Paper dolly (coloured with Dimensional Pearls), Dymo lables, Prima flower, Maya Road alphas, Carl corner punch, Distress Crackle paint, Distress Ink and Hero Arts stamp on the flower