Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tomatoes

My mom has a mini vege-garden at the alley behind her house. Grace likes to "visit" this garden and have a go at plucking vegetables, especially the tomatoes. I made this layout in the tone of greens and using sketch #32 from 52 sketches....52 weeks.

Here I made a patterned paper ruffle after going through a tutorial over at 52 sketches...52 weeks. And I just love how it turned out.





Materials:
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love and Early Bird collection (my favourite collection)
Alphas - Tim Holtz Grungeboard Large alphabet stripe
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fired Brick)

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Very nice! I didn't know that mom has a mini-veggie garden.