Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting crafty for Church Children Camp

My dear friend, Su Ting, is going to teach the older students (9-11 years old) in the coming Children Camp at our church this precious little weaved box with cover. (the one shown here is made by Su Ting herself)


Upon the students finishing the weaving part, I will then give them ideas on decorating the top of the cover.

Came out with 4 samples for them to refer to. I wish to see some creativity from the kids. And the best part of this is that, all these (including those for the kids) are from my scraps (not 1 whole piece of cardstock or patterned paper was cut) and some of it are non acid free stickers and embellishments which I don't use (anymore) in my layouts. What great way to get creative.







And of course, I can't get crafty without the help of the little one. She helped with operating the Cuttlebug, die-cutting the flowers, scalloped circle, label and embossing bits and pieces. Here she is, busy with her "work". (apologize for the blur and shaky video. I was using the camera on my mobile and I was trying to help her too)

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

She is such a good little helper!

Grace: You did a great job! TaYee is very proud of you! Love you very much!