Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A mini album to share

As promised, here's the mini album that I made for my friend, Siew Kean, whom is having a baby boy real soon.

For this mini album, instead of making it an album for baby's first times, I'm making it a little flexible for the parents. The mini album is meant for the baby's photos for each month, with lots and lots of space for the parents to put in journaling, be it on their feeling or the baby's milestone. At the end of the album, I've also inserted a mini accordion album for storing those extra photos.

I really hope Siew Kean and Alex will like the mini album.

And I hope it will be an eye candy for you all.


** if you wish to get a specialized mini album for yourself, baby or as a gift for a friend, visit my other blog Y-Shong Handmade Craft.

1 comment:

Liana Lioe said...

You are super super creative.
My "My First Times" box album from you will be done soon. Will post it in my blog and let you know. Thanks again...