Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time to get crafty....

It's been a while since I blog on my crafts. Had been busy with life and had been sick for the past few weeks. Started to have occasional cough during the last week of August when Grace fell sick. Grace had recovered, but not the poor mummy. Kept on coughing until last week, did not recover, but flu came along. Seen the doctor twice, now still taking medicine, the cough had reduced, noted that it had just reduced not recovered.

Due to the medicine, I was drowsy most of the time, thus no staying up late during the night. I just couldn't take it. As such, I found myself making crafts while Grace is having her afternoon nap, which is the most 2 hours. Had been busy with a mini album for a friend's baby for the past few days. Will be sharing the photos later, when I have the strength to upload the photos.

For now, I will just share a Thank You card which I made today (and I mean Friday). This card is requested by my church Young Adult fellowship.

Here's the very simple card:




Materials used:
Cardstock - Hero Arts Kraft Note Card, Core'dination for the little tag
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love collection
Others - StazOn (Rusty Brown and Olive Green), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen for the stamped imaged border), Darkroom Door Viva La Flora Vol 2 stamp, Grossgrain Ribbon

No comments: