Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Diaper-less when we're out!

Yes...I'm gonna blog on toilet training again! Please just bear with me on this, I just need to document down Grace's progress.

In June I last blogged on Grace's progress in terms of toilet training, mentioned that she's almost 95% trained and also mentioned that in the next month (that is July) I will let her go without diaper when we're out. Well, I dare not. It was because, there were times (when we're at home) Grace's forget to tell us or only inform at the very last minute. That's for both the wee wee and pooh part. So, I guess it was the pride that made me backed off. Just couldn't face it if she make a puddle in public.

However, recently (very much influenced from the recent children camp that she attended**) the little one decided that it is time for her to go diaper-less. And so, she insisted (to the extend of crying and screaming) that she do not wear a diaper when we're out. She will say that she'd already grown up, no need diaper. And so, the parents had no choice but to take up the challenge (with a cloth ready in the handbag...just in case).

It had been almost a week and it goes well, even the long hours at church. However, this decision had made the mummy sprint to the nearest toilet whenever she says she wants to wee wee.

So, watch out, the next time you see somebody running towards the toilet at Queensbay Mall, it might be me! Grin.....

note** this children camp had influenced her in other ways too, stay tuned...

1 comment:

Brainybairn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments!

Congrats on the toilet training. My little one is about 15 months and we have trained him to poop every morning. We also put him on the potty in the evening just in case he feels like pooping which he occasionally does. So usually, we don't have a problem with poo. Just the pee which is a lot easier to clean up! But he can't tell us when he wants to pee (pooping is by watching his face) so we haven't tried any diaper free hours yet! LOL!