Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm back

Hello.....still remember me?

It has been a week since I last blogged! Wow, that's so long ago. I went on a 5-day rest and relax to Genting Highlands and then head on to Kuala Lumpur with hubby and Grace. We started off with Genting Highlands on Saturday and on Sunday we head down to Kuala Lumpur, sent off Moh Herng and Phaik Sim and my mother-in-law to Taiwan on Wednesday and head back home that directly after that.

Have been home for two days, but still catching up with things at home. Laundry, housekeeping and cooking meals.

Other things to catch up with will be blogging and of course crafting. Here's a few of the things which I'm suppose to have my hands on (err...this serve as my to-do-list)
  1. just invested in Cropper Hopper vertical paper storage. I need to organize my papers and store them nicely. Previous storing system was ok, but was too dangerous. There was once, DH open up the cupboard door and the whole bag and A3 clear folder (where I store my papers) came tumbling down. Luckily Grace was not somewhere near.
  2. to start and complete a Baby mini album, a gift to my friend whom is giving birth to her first child soon (this I must hurry, her estimated due date is first week of October, and we all know that there's possibility of early arrival of up to 2 weeks!)
  3. start making handmade Christmas gifts
  4. start making mini invitation cards for Grace's upcoming 3rd birthday
  5. make 2 cards for my sister, which she ordered from me about 1 month ago (luckily she's not needing it until October and November)
  6. make a wedding card for hubby's friend or rather my mother-in-law's godson
  7. start looking around for suitable pre-school for Grace, planning to send her beginning of next year
  8. had just submitted application for a DT post at 52 sketches 52 weeks
I guess that's one really long list, which will keep me busy for the next 1 month or so.

Well, stay tuned to the next post for photos and stories of my short vacation.

No comments: