Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I need a break...

......else I will break!

Sorry, just shouting out loud here to release some tension!

Not sure why, yesterday and today (and again I'm late in my post) was just not right for me. I feel so irritated with just about anything! Sigh.....maybe it's just because of a sore back and neck.

And to make matter worse, Grace is super active these days! It's just so hard to get her to sit unmoved for a second and it's even harder to get her to sleep at night. Argh! Not to mention her million or trillion "Whys?"!

Oh...may be I'm already taking a break from being a mother, now taking on the role of a "clown". Practicing juggling in front of Grace, whom find it all so amusing! Sigh, sigh, sigh...will talk more on this.........when I'm back from my break?....nah...when my back and neck heal.

No comments: