Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm it

Ok...let me get this done real quick. I'm not used to being tagged and getting rewards. My sis presented me with an award last week, but had not have time to post the reward as yet. And today, she tag me again. Let's get this later one done first.

The rules are:
1. Mention and link back to the person who tagged you.

2. List 6 little things that make you happy.
3. Tag 6 other blogger and let them know they're "it"


Now for the 6 little things that make me happy:
1. Like I scrap before, when Grace is happy, I'm happy!


2. Seeing hubby at home, playing and fooling around with Grace makes me happy.


3. Being able to scrap all I want, makes me happy.


4. Going to my parents place every Wednesday and relax a little makes me happy.
5. Hearing from my siblings makes me happy.


6. Getting comments from fellow scrappers on my layouts makes me happy

And the "tag, you are it persons" are:

The Holy Alliance
Wishful Thinking
The One and Only Blog of Liana Lioe
Leena
Crafting in a crazy world
Create Idea 2 Scrap

1 comment:

Wishful Thinking said...

Thank you :-) Will try and get it done this week sometime!
Been thinking of you with the passing of your Grandfather. Hugs to you. I lost my grandfather last year and couldn't attend his funeral. It was hard not being there with everyone. Neither I or my hubby have grandparents alive now. The end of an era - it's sad really. Glad my kids are getting to know their grandparents well while we are on holiday here :-)
Take care
R