Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Each Other

I can't possibly stress more on how grateful and thankful I'm to God for blessing me with this precious little girl. Though many times, I were mad at her, there are even more times when I'm in love with her. She really brings lots of joy and laughter not only to me and hubby but also to both our families. She's a gem to her grandparents, her aunts, her uncles, her everyone. She's a precious to me!

I'm so so so so (infinity times) glad that we have EACH OThER.

"Oh how we love to.....tease each other, tickle each other, torment each other, hug each other, love each other"
Materials:
Core'dinations cardstock, Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Chic Notebook pp, Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Tres Swirls pp, Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers, ki Memories Lace cardstock, Dymo Tape, Handmade flower, Chatterbox Sticker

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Thank you for submitting this layout in our challenge. Yes, you are indeed blessed with this beautiful girl. She is very cute...

Hannie C said...

LOL that is really a fun picture of you two.
Great work!