Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Turning 31

Who says "real age" is women's top secret? To me, nah...you want to know it, you have it. I'm 31! That's nothing so special or "pantang" to let people know my age. Afterall, you could easily guess I'm not that young if you meet me in person! Hahaha....

Well, here's just a simple layout I did, also for Colour Me Daisy challenges on me "turning 31". It's not a milestone kind of layout, but more of like me asking myself, whether I'm doing good all these years. Not going to type out the journalling, if you can read from the photo, then read it, it not, sorry.

Cut out flowers from bits and pieces of scrap papers, then I use foam double sided tape for a raised effect.


Materials: Core'dinations cardstock, American Craft thickers alphas (could you see that the "t" is cut out from "f" as i don't have "t" left?), the outside of Making Memories Delaney Circle Flower Die-Cut, various buttons, and bit and pieces of scrap pattern paper

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

It's beautiful and you are beautiful!

Yeong Shong said...

I am oversized! I just love this photo cause it does not show. wahahha...