Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday

There I go again. Late in my post. Anyway, here's a quickie of today's activities.

I was bidding for a set of 12 packet of ProvoCraft Cuttlebug dies, which ended this morning. Could you believe it? The starting bid price was only US$2.00. It was a tough bidding between a few bidders, whom are all very eager to get these hug lot of dies at such a low price. I've check and if these are to purchased from my local store, it will cost RM1+++! So, last night (or maybe it should be this morning at 3.30am) I placed my bid at US$35.00 and went to bed, with the plan to wake up early to place last minute bid if necessary. Unfortunately, I overslept and only woke up about 10 minutes after the bidding close. And it was sold for US$40!!!! Never mind, save money!

Then Grace and I went over to my parents house. Grace had a blast of time there doing a whole lot of things. Riding on her bicycle (yes, my dad bought her one a few weeks ago), playing with alphabet mats, "repairing" her bicycle (with real screwdriver and spanner), changing the aquarium water (and yes, we bought a few weeks ago), some exercise at the park, hula-hooping, pretending to be animals, and making music. Wait till you see her version of making music.

And as for me, I had durians for breakfast, had durians for lunch and had durian for dinner. Huh?!? I also get some time on the internet when Grace is playing with my parents. One thing I need to note her, I bought her the hula-hoop today. She took it and tried it. Of course she couldn't, and take a guess what does she say.

"This is a fake one!"LOL

Well, we're staying overnight here at my parent's place, so no crafting tonight! And I can't share on the layout that I did yesterday, cause I don't have my camera with me here to load the photo.

But I will leave you with the video of Grace making music (today), her bike and her fishes (taken earlier).






No comments: