Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow!

Is today a great day? Yes, yes, yes!

Guess what?

First, I receive an email from Avina, congratulating me that I won her blog candy over at Crafting in a crazy world. Thank you so much Avina. This is indeed my first time ever winning a candy over the internet. I will have a post later on when I receive the prize.

Second, for those whom had been following my blog, you may know that I've been submitting numerous layouts to the Color Me Daisy "Be Happy" May 2009 Online Crop challenges over the pass few weeks. And today, after putting my little Grace to her afternoon nap, I checked my email and there it was an email notifying me that I am one of the winners. I will be expecting a Basic Grey Porcelain Collection Kit.


Woohoo
....I will be anticipating 2 happy mails!


Two wins in a day! Great! And today, the mail man delivered a parcel of scrapbooking stuff to my door. These, although were selected and ordered by myself, they were paid jointly by sister, brother, parents and mother-in-law as a birthday present for me. Have not had a chance to see the stuff physically yet, will have to play with them when I return home tonight. Stay tune for a photo of these items.

2 comments:

paylin said...

Hi ... Yeong Shong

Congratulation !!

take care n happy crafting
regards
x

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Congrats on your winnings!