Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Special!

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all!

To show my appreciation to the 2 most important men of my life, I've made a card for each of them.

First, this card is for my Dad. Thanking him for raising me and caring for me. Also, thanking him for the special bond he share with Grace. In the small pocket inside the card, I slot in some cash as an "ang pow" for him to buy anything that he wants.





Then this second card is made on behalf of Grace for her daddy, whom is like a big tree to both me and Grace for us to lean upon. And the sentiment says it all, he's the Best Daddy Ever! (and that little girl there is Grace..hehehe)





Both cards are made with lots of love and *heart*!

Materials:
Card 1 - Core'dinations card stock, Basic Grey porcelain collection pp, Qtea kit vintage paper, Flair Design alphas, Rose Moka alphas, Darkroom Door tag
Card 2 - Core'dinations card stock, Basic Grey porcelain collection, Darkroom Door alpha stamps (stamped, embossed and cut out), lots of Tim Holtz Distress Inks, dry embossing using Cuttlebug

No comments: