Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday, I'll cry if I want to ?!? No way! Who's crying on one's birthday? Definitely not me. Though my birthday was not as planned, I'm still accepting it with a big smile and feel blessed.

Grace was not feeling well for the pass few days, cough and running nose. She'd recover from her earlier fever, but then continue with cough and running nose. On Friday I started her all over again on the medicine. Then this morning, she'd got slight fever and we decided to take her to the doctors again. What a way to start your birthday!

Initially it was planned that Moses take leave on my birthday so that he could help care for Grace while I can scrap till I drop. Now, with Grace not feeling well, not a chance! So, my day continued with cooking lunch for Grace and trying to make her sleep the whole afternoon.

During evening, we headed out for shopping in Gurney Plaza. I wanted to get a handbag. Window shopped and found nothing. Worst still, I get scolding, from hubby? Nope, get scolding from Grace when I make any attempt to enter a shop. Sigh....then the moment I step inside Toys R Us, Grace was running ahead of me into the shop...sigh sigh sigh...

Nevertheless, Grace somehow got into a better mood during dinner. We had dinner at a seafood restaurant, Bali Hai, which let you choose live seafood. Grace decided to feed herself throughout the dinner. And she enjoyed the dinner too. Phew.....

Well, here's some photos of the food to share. Then a photo of my birthday present, jointly presented by my sister, brother, parents and mother-in-law. I did had a great birthday after all.












No comments: