Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 of US

Here's a layout that I made yesterday night. Just something down the memory lane for me and my siblings, the 4 of US. It's a double page layout with one showing a few of the many photos taken during our many vacations and the other one detailing on each of us.

I thought it would be great to share the journalling here (it might not be very visible from the layout). On the general page it was written:

3 sisters and a brother. We grew up together, having lots of sweet, sour and spicy memories. We played together - dressed up using towels, blankets and pieces of cloth, "cooking" using the many wild flowers and plants found in our garden; we fought over many things - over who gets to
頋门 when sitting in the car, over who gets to eat the drumstick, over who gets to eat the mango seed; we went for vacation together - we travelled around Peninsular Malaysia, visited zoo, museum, beaches, places of interest; we learned and studied together in our air-conditioned (something very glamorous at that time) study room, we laught together, we make fun of each other, we tease each other, we quarreled with each other over the tiniest thing on earth, but of all WE LOVE EACH OTHER!


Then on the next page, it introduces each of us:

Her name is Yeongshe Ng Davis. Being the first born to our parents, she was born on July 12, 1975. She was a piano teacher but now worked full-time as an Accounts Payable Assistant. She has passion for gardening (she’s got a marvellous garden), baking and cooking very nice food (hope to be able to taste it one day). As much as she loves cooking, she also loves eating, especially when it is Shrimp Alfredo, Spaghetti & Meatballs or Steak. She likes things that are in the shades of purple, lilac and/or burgundy.




The second in the line is me, Yeong Shong. I was born 3 years after my eldest sister on June 1, 1978. I was having a good career prospect as Finance Supervisor but later on gave it up for my daughter Grace and since then was and is a full-time mom. I’m obsessed with scrapbooking (that’s why this page), is having a growing passion for baking and always loved watching tv drama. By looking at my size, one could know that I love to eat, especially when it is SWEET! I also love Japanese and Korean food. I like things that are with flowers and in the shades of green, purple and pink/red.




The only torn among the roses is Ching Herng or better known as Daniel or you could also call him Daniu. He was born only about 18 months after me on December 18, 1979. He was a Technical Services Executive earlier, but was then promoted to Technical Services Manager (wow!). He definitely loves travelling (he’d been to many countries on both business and own account), shopping (for branded stuff) and facebooking. When it comes to food, in general, he loves Chinese food, Thai food and Japanese food. He likes things that are in the shades of pink, green and black.





The youngest of us all is Yeong Chian. She gave herself the name Sherril and since she was known with that name. She was born 7 years (I think she was an accident) after YeongShe on March 9, 1982. She had only started working a few years back as a Customer Service Representative in Ambank. She likes to stick her butt to the chair playing computer games, chatting with her "lao kong" thru msn and facebooking (gosh!). She loves eating especially when it comes to Korean bibimbap, titbits and laksa. She loves things that are in the shades of blue, green and/or pink.

3 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I love it! I have tears coming out of my eyes reading about this page. I miss you guys very much!
Thank you for doing this.

CrossView said...

Beautiful! What an awesome tribute to family....


(Hope you don't mind, I popped over from YD's blog.)

Yeong Shong said...

Ta Chie....it's my pleasure to do this for the family, make the most out of my interest in scrapbooking.

CrossView...Thanks for popping over.