Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm worried

Grace is down with fever today. Really worried me. However, this little girl, though having fever is still as active as ever. She was so excited when I tested her temperature and announced that she's having fever. She agreed immediately that she's sick and was so happy that she gets to take the orange flavoured medicine. (What kind of girl is this?!?) Then she announced that she needs to consult the doctor.

While at the clinic visiting the doctor, she even asked what's the use of those equipment on the doctor's desk and willingly open her mouth wide so as the doctor could check if she's having sore throat. A busy body girl as always.

Hopefully she will recover soon.

Instead of getting too stressed out, I decided to give myself a relief by engaging in scrapbooking. Made a layout for the Color Me Daisy May 2009 Challenge. In this layout, I used 2 of my newly learned techniques (learnt during the recent art retreat with Rachel Greig).

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

She sounds like Ah Mei. Remember when Ah Mei was little, she used to love taking medicine.

Wishful Thinking said...

Grace sounds cute :-) Aaron likes going to the Dr's too ... he tries out the scales and fiddles with the things on the Dr's desk in the hopes that he gets some vitamin C pills heheee

I like what you have done on your LO. What a great idea to use that technique to mat your photos. Lovely!