Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm happy today

Grace is even happier.

After months and months of thinking and longing, I finally decided to get myself a ProvoCraft Cuttlebug. For those whom are in scrapbooking or card making, you may know what Cuttlebug is, but for the benefits of my other friends and families, this is a Die Cut Emboss Machine. It's been bugging me for long whether to invest on one and now finally, I got it as a birthday present from my hubby. Thanks Hubby Moses! I will be getting in more dies on my birthday and these will be jointly "donated" (as termed by my sister) by my sister, Sherril; brother, Daniel; mother-in-law, Suan Kee, and my parents. Thank you all!

Why then is Grace happier than me? When I receive the parcel this morning, she kept asking me whose package is that. I told her, "I don't know, let's find out afterwards" (I know she will make a fuss if I answered that it's mine). After breakfast, immediately she told me to go find out whose is it. So I cracked open the packaging and Grace was so excited with "Woo...Waa". Stole all my excitement...sigh.

Then once I read the instruction on the manual, Grace begins her action. I cut my scrap pieces of coloured paper into smaller pieces and then Grace did the rest, with me helping her in aligning the layers. After which, she announced happily that she made all those cute "stamps". Well, see her in action.
Grace's creation?!? Now in mom-in-law's room
For some reason, Grace left these 2 pieces on her uncle and aunt's bed (maybe her gift to them?)

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

That's a nice birthday gift! I still have to get you some rubber stamps, I'm late as usual.