Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

My oh my

Am I in the mood to scrap or what?

Today I'd completed 3 layouts. One showcase in the previous post for my mom and another 2 on Grace. The layouts are for the Color Me Daisy challenge.

I foresee that I will be very busy and will not have time for scrapbooking in the coming few days, starting tomorrow (I mean today). Reason being, friend's wedding dinner on Friday, my birthday dinner on Saturday, cousin's wedding dinner on Sunday. By then the deadlines for all the challenges will be over. Thus, you see me posting something at this time. Hehehehe....gonna be a zombie tomorrow.

Well, here's the layouts:

4 comments:

Liana Lioe said...

Oh... you are really a super creative mom. Like your creation so much. Btw, let me wish you "happy belated birthday".

Yeong Shong said...

Oh...thanks Liana....actual it is early birthday wish...my birthday is on 1st june....

Liana Lioe said...

Then... wish you "Happy Birthday" again, cause today is your birthday.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Happy birthday sis!

You are so good at this scrapbooking stuff.