Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Role play

Sometimes I really had a good laugh at how Grace imitate the our (adults) actions. On Tuesday evening, both mummy and daughter was relaxing in the living room after a great bubbly fun, when mummy decided to pretend as a baby and asking for milk (I mean breast milk).

Mummy: (pretending to be a baby)...mummy, 我要 "nen nen". (mummy, I want "nen nen")
Grace: (pretending herself as mummy).....ok, 我开给你. (ok, I will "open" for you)..(pretending to unhook the latch so as to breastfeed)
Mummy: (lie down in front of grace, as it Grace is cuddling me and pretend to drink milk)
Grace: (patting my back and sing)..."Night time, sleep time, say goodnight time, good night moon shimmering bright....bla bla bla" ~ a song from Hi-5 that I sing to her whenever I breastfeed her and want her to sleep
(Half way thru, Grace ask me to change position, where she repeated the whole of the above until a point when she decided that the breastfeeding time is done)
Mummy: (pretending to whimper)....mummy, mummy, 我要 "nen nen" (mummy, mummy, I still want "nen nen")
Grace: (very stern).....没有 "nen nen" 了,不要吵. (no more "nen nen", don't make noise)
Mummy: (now being myself)....Exactly my point! Don't make noise when mummy say enough! Grin

No comments: