Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just for laughs

I was going down memory lane recently, trying to get things to scrap on. While doing so, some embarrassing moments came flashing by and I thought it would be great to have post about it, or maybe I will make a layout for it too!

Well there are 3 incidents starring me, while there's 1 incident which I witness.

Let's start with the 1 that I witnessed:
I was still in primary school that time and was waiting for my mom or dad (I can't remember) to come fetch me home from school. While I was waiting, I noticed this lady waiting in her car for her daughter. Now, this lady was sitting in the driver seat, with the door open. But the thing is that, she's sitting with her legs outside the car on the ground. And since she had been waiting for quite sometime, she took her shoes off. Then came her daughter running out from her classroom and into the car. The lady put her legs into the car, closed the door and off she went. Moments later, I saw her car in the school compound again, back to the very spot that she was parking just now, open the door, legs out and into the shoes that was left on the ground and off she went again, embarrassed!

Now on to the part that I was being silly.
One: I can't remember which year this happen. When I was young, I started to learn piano together with my younger brother. Our piano lesson was in the afternoon, after our school time. Now, do you know how tired it was for a kid to attend to tuition or lessons after school? Let me tell you, it was very tiring. We were taking piano lesson at the home of a teacher whom was a family friend. While my brother, Daniel was having his go at the piano, I dozed off, cause I was so tired. Then when it was my turn, Daniel came an wake me up, telling me that it was my turn. I woke up, stood up, thinking that it was time to go home, took my bag and head straight to the door. Daniel and my teacher stopped me. There I was with my face as red as tomato!

Two: There was a year where my house was invaded by caterpillar. Some how, all of the butterflies and moths in Taiping (my hometown) came and lay eggs on the many trees outside our house. Everywhere we go, there were caterpillars and that was very gross. So we had to temporarily moved to our church while the town council people do their work. Then one night, when everyone was sleeping soundly, something happened (not going to tell you what happened yet). My elder sister, Yeong She, woke us up. Now, there's this practice that our elder sister woke us up in the morning to prepare for school. When she woke me up, she told me something, but I never noticed. Maybe I was just too sleepy. So I woke up, walked to the bathroom and started to get myself clean. Then I headed back to the room and get changed. Only when I was changing, I noticed, where was everyone else? Then, I recalled that my sis did tell me something. I ran to the window and look out. There's a fire opposite the church. And that was why my sister woke us up. So that we could get ready to escape when things get nasty. And there I was getting ready for school in the middle of the night, and in the middle of a fire!

Three: I was a very aggressive person when I was young. Maybe I'm still aggressive now too. When I want something to be done, that thing needs to be done. No excuses, no delays. So whenever people promises me something, I need it to be done. If I'm not mistaken, I was in my matriculation year when this happens. My mom promised me to take me out to buy a scientific calculator which I need for my studies. I was, somehow, very excited.
So we went out to several places to purchase the calculator. Why several places? For some reason, this type of calculator was not that popular. I couldn't recall how many places we'd been. She drove me to a local supermarket and I was so eager to get down from the car. Now, I took my slippers off when I was in the car, and when the car stop, I didn't look but just slip into the slippers that were available in the car and off I went dashing 4 floors up to the counter to check if they still sell the calculator. Nope, they were out of stock. Then when I was on my way down, I noticed. Gosh! I was wearing different slippers on both feet! One foot with a green slipper and the other with a purple slipper! My goodness! I rush all the way down, embarrassed. My cousin whom was following me said that he heard people saying why I was wearing different slippers. Now, who leave the other pair of slippers there???

Laughing your lungs out? Hope it brighten up your day!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Oh I sure remember that night at church! Too funny!