Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's never too late

It has been 2 weeks after Mother's Day and I think it is never too late to give a big "Thank You" to my mom. I've made a layout just to say "Thank you Mom". While preparing for this layout, I was looking high and low for a photo of my mom and me, but to my disappointment, there appears to be no decent photo of just me and my mom. When I was young, we were not used to taking everyday life photos, all we took were vacation photos and mostly were with my siblings, posting in a "do-re-mi" kind of straight line. Sigh....

Nevertheless, I ended up choosing this pretty photo that we took (with Grace) in our recent (I mean back in Feb'09) visit to Kuala Lumpur. It's a good photo to show how my mother was and is always there when I needed her, even now that I'm a mother myself. Well, enough of words, lets have a lot at the layout.

Err...I think it's better for me to write down the journalling here
It says:

Thank you mom,
  • for being there when all I know is cry
  • for being there when I sprained my arm (really badly)
  • for being there to protect me when I got beaten
  • for being there participating in my nursery sports day
  • for being there when I got married
  • for being there when I lost my first unborn child
  • for being there when I gave birth to Grace
  • for being there when I just need a little break from Grace
  • for just being there.

Materials:
Paper - My Mind's Eye Sundress Bloom Ironed Floral Paper
Aplhas - BasicGrey Mellow wilma Mini Monograms
Journalling - Teresa Collins Bracket Cover (white)
Others - Darkroom Door stamps, Tim Holtz Distress It Ink, flower

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

Your journalling is beautiful . Thanks for participating...