Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another go.....

...on the run for 1 day pass to Scrap-n-Crop.com's Art retreat with Rachel Greig! Yeap.....after so many days, I'm still thinking and hoping that I will be lucky one selected for this FREE, yes, you heard me right, FREE 1-Day pass to the art retreat.

Being a mother is fun and happy but sometimes I might also be overwhelmed! These few days, I was not in the very best mood, and was a little cranky. How I hope I could get at least a day off. And winning the above contest will give me this day-off from Grace, while allowing me to dive into something that I obsess on. And so, I am hoping to be the lucky one selected!

On another note, or maybe it could be the same note, I came out with this layout, journaling my thoughts and feelings being a mummy to Grace. Enjoy!


2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

That is so touching and so so sweet!

Lingzie said...

hi yeong shong! you won!!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!!!!

does this mean you'll be going for the 2nd day now? :)
im only going for the 2nd day. so hope to see you then!