Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mummy, take one

Yesterday evening Grace was asking to drink Vitagen, and since she'd been a good girl and she had not had one that day, I allowed her. We went to the kitchen and I took out the Vitagen (there are 4 bottles left), letting her choose the flavour that she wants. She selected the grape flavoured vitagen. While I was putting the remaining bottles into the fridge, Grace said, "Mummy, 拿一个" (pronounced, "na yi ge" meaning take one). I was surprised and touch. She too knows how to make her mummy happy! At first I refuse to take one, but she insisted that I also take one. So be it!

Later both mother and daughter sat on the couch enjoying our Vitagen. Knowing my little girl, I was drinking the Vitagen really slow as I know she might change her mind as to the flavour that she choose. True enough, after a few sip from her own bottle of Vitagen, she came to me wanting to taste mine. After tasting mine, she exchange her half empty bottle with my three quarter full bottle. I let her and so she started to empty the bottle. As usual, I was drinking at slow pace. After emptying almost half of the new bottle (the one that was initially mine), she came and exchange with me again. This practice goes on and on until she finished both bottles.

So here it is, we started off with 1 bottle each, but ended up the mummy drinking only half a bottle while the daughter drank one half bottle! Smart eh?

1 comment: