Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I will be attending Scap-n-Crop.com's Art Retreat with Rachel Greig on 15th May 2009r

Woohoo......notice the difference in the title this time? "I will be attending" instead of the earlier "I want to". Yes, yes, yes.....I won the 1-Day free pass to the Art Retreat. Was I happy or what? Thank you GOD for blessing me with this and thank you Scrap-n-Crop.com for holding this contest and granting me the pass.

For the whole afternoon, I was busy making arrangements with relevant person for the trip down to KL for this special "relief" that I wanted so much. It at first started with a little disappointment. My fault for not informing my brother earlier, whom is staying in KL that I may be going during this time. He already had something on during the weekends, thus not able to accommodate us (my mom, Grace and me). Thus, we need to search for hotels. Then we have this concern of leaving my mom alone with Grace at the hotel. It will not be so convenient as compared to staying at brother's house. So I requested my sister to apply for a-day leave on Friday, so that she could accompany mom and Grace. But, due to too short of a notice, she couldn't get the leave. My hubby was very busy with work these days too. No choice. I was a little worried that Grace may not be able to go without me for the whole day and worried that my mom would be too tired. You see, this little girl seldom was out of my sight for long hours. That's what I meant when I say, I needed a little more reason to attend to something that interest me so much.

Then things get a little better. My mom called and assured me that she's ok with taking care of Grace and she's even going to pay for the air ticket for all of us. THANKS MOM! Then it's time for hotel. Found a hotel which is not far from the retreat site, but hubby told me to hold on with the booking, maybe there'll changes later. Then later at night, my brother sms-ed me and told me that he will be able to accommodate us till Saturday morning, which is very well with me. So, things are all cleared now, just that I would not be able to join the 2nd day of the retreat even when I'm prepared to pay for the course fee myself. Never mind, 1 day is already a blessing to me.

No comments: